5. Modern Marketing
Seller Guide: Modern Marketing
Importance of Professional Photography
Real estate marketing is primarily visual, so the photos and videos are foundational to presenting your home to the market. In fact, homes with high-quality photos sell 32% faster based on a study from VHT Studios.
Our favorite photographers specialize in taking photos of homes and properties. They use special cameras and equipment to make rooms and outdoor spaces look spacious and proportional.
Our Internet and Specialty Marketing Programs
- Maximum exposure for your listing will attract the most buyers.
- Zillow, Trulia, and realtor.com for national and local promotion
- Publish on all brokerage sites in northern Illinois.
- Broadcast to over 10,000 specialty and news sites.
- We never withhold our listings from any real estate website.
Social Media Marketing
Custom posts and advertising on social media sites will attract local buyers and people thinking about moving to the area. We use the Single Property Website and vibrant, info-filled community pages to tell the story about living in your neighborhood and what it would be like to live in your home.
Brochures and Handouts
- We believe that a professionally produced full-color brochure adds value to the buyer experience during the showing and connects the in-person showing with the online experience.
- A floor plan in the buyer package helps buyers understand the connections between rooms, both during the showing and when they’re back home mulling a purchase.
- With information from your Seller Homework, we produce a document with info on major updates and improvements, mechanicals and systems.